This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of our system.
"You" or "Your" means you as a participant in or as a user of this site. "We" or "Our" or "Us" means Insite RealTime .
By volunteering a name and ZIP code, we will attempt to use public record data to increase our understanding of that person’s or their household’s general appearance. In doing so this enables us to add content that is more likely to be relevant and appropriate. If you do not want us append and collect this public, non-regulated marketing data, then please decline by selecting the “no thanks, take me directly to the site” button.
Once your name and ZIP code have been submitted, this is deemed as acceptance of this policy and all information transmitted and collected via this website shall be deemed to be volunteered by you, and we shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein.
This site contains links to other sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
We automatically collect and/or track the following:
- web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser);
- information knowingly provided by you through on-line forms, registration forms, surveys, and/or other entries, such as email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information;
- information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access; and
- demographics and personal information based on you entering your name and ZIP code.
- email addresses of visitors
Use of Data Collected
We use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information about our company and promotional material from us and our partners. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes, and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers. Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future telemarketing, SMS text-messaging, emails or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list or similar registry.
Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
The personal information we collect will be used for the following purposes:
- as required by law; we reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law.
- for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest. We reserve the right to share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data we collect to third parties. Any third party we share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data to will be pre-screened by us, determined by us to be reputable, and will use the personal data for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest.
Your Opt-Out Rights
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us and/or our partners by not submitting your information. We also allow you to remove your information from our marketing lists. If you remove your information from our marketing lists it will no longer be used by us to send promotional correspondence to you. You can remove your information from our marketing lists by sending your request in writing via email to ASDSrequest@ASGC.com
We Do Not Intend to Collect Data from Children
The information and services provided to us or our affiliates, sponsors, and advertisers is not intended to be viewed by children (under 18 years old). No information collected from children is knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever.
Our Right to Contact You
Our Right to Change
Our Contact Information
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us via email at ASDSRequest@asgc.com.